Wednesday, July 14, 2010

i want to go ice skating again.

i was talking to I.
and he made me want to go ice skating again.

which sucks, because my local rink is closed,
and the closet one is 20 minutes away by car.
and i dont know if my parent would be willing to drive that.
and i dont know if i would be willing to embarrass myself like that.

i wish i wasnt afraid to express myself.
so im just going to keep training, on land.
and hopefully the rink opens again,
and ill start on ice again.

sofia had around 700 calories today.
also, on a not relevant note, i have been talking in the third person a lot lately.
-80 cal from omelette
-140 from fiber one bar
-150 from potato salad, potato skins, and a cherry.
-and then around 300 for chips.
or more...
so around 800.

i went to the gym today.
burnt 400 calories.
yayyzzz.
so that was 40 minutes.
so i burnt around... 110 fat calories i believe.
if i calculated that correctly.
10% for 30 minutes.
then 80% after that.

then i did strength training.
quads, hamstrings, inner and outer thighs, and calves.
i did the same exercises i used to do when i ice skated...
it was a lot harder. my muscles must have gone away,
been replaced by fat.

ill weigh in, in the morning.
hopefully the number is lower.
i weighed myself twice at the gym.
went between 158-156.
so... we'll see.

wish me luck?
thinspo soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment