Monday, November 22, 2010

11.22.10

why do i even bother with numbers,
i think i only do this so i feel not normal.

i have always strived not to be normal.
and im doing it pretty well.

so a couple days ago i got really irritated with myself and gave myself a couple rules to follow:
1. only zero calorie beverages
2. fruits and vegetables are a priority, always choose them over anything else.
3. just say no.
4. dont be a fatass.

i swear im trying, but this is a new lifestyle im trying to implement at the worst time.
im guessing i had around 800 today.
minus some for walking for like an hour.

i can do better,
i will be smaller.

also, remind me never to drive again.
i cant standing looking down and seeing my fat thighs sprawled across the seat.

also, ive been reading all your blogs, i just cant comment. i cant think of anything good to say. im mentally in a much better place now. no more suicide warnings. i guess i needed this vacation.

hope i have better news for you soon.
stay lovely. <3

1 comment:

  1. I always have felt like I've "tried" to not be normal.
    It's hard to explain, but I think I understand what you're saying.

    I'm glad you're doing better.

    PS-I like your rules lol

    ReplyDelete