Friday, May 20, 2011

disappointments.

my friend didnt even want to running.
i ate all that food for nothing.
but i maintained 130.5 so thats good.
i ended up having a lot more than planned.
but i didnt binge. i was in control.

intake: 672 cal.
(which honestly had me freaking out)
exercise: -710 cal.
net intake: -38 cal.
negatives yayyy!

i cry a lot easier now,
the slightest insult
or the look of disappointment on my moms face.
i just cant take it.
im not strong enough to do everything right...
so i screw everything up.

but no need to be depressing! :P
stay lovely.

i want to disappear.

6 comments:

  1. Mean friend! Well done maintaining and not binging, you're doing great, Sofia!

    Don't be so hard on yourself, Sweetheart. Nobody's perfect. We all do what we can and sod the rest! If they don't like it, fuck 'em! I'm very proud of you, you're stronger than you think.

    I love you. <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww don't feel bad love. Some of us cry a lot more than most (myself included). It's part of growing up. We need to get these feelings out. I'm here for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you just need a good cry. When I'm at breaking point I tend to lock myself in my room and put on a sad film - I get out all that excess emotion and can breathe a lot easier and not cry if someone steals my pen (I get that bad lol).
    Well done for being in control love, you're wonderful <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its okay to cry, don't feel bad for it! Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes is very hard but the most important is to don't give up.
    I'm with you.
    Keep going Baby (:
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the negative, darling! you're gonna hit 129 a lot faster than I will. and don't worry about crying, it's better than keeping everything inside. and definitely don't disappear on us okay?

    ReplyDelete