Wednesday, April 27, 2011

im not strong enough to love.

i realized this while brushing my teeth just now.
*sigh*

tomorrow i dont have class,
so im sleeping in until 10,
making cookie dough (not tasting this time) for poetry club
and then going in to take an (optional) test.
i dont know what has come over me...

day one and two of abc went well... ive yet to paint my two nails.
but maybe ill do that tomorrow.

i wish i wasnt so tired so i could write more,
but i feel like falling into a depressive heap,
so i wouldnt be much entertainment anyway.

hope everyone is doing well.
p.s. im reading, just not commenting. promise.

2 comments:

  1. I'll text you later. But feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't painted the nails because you went over a little or you haven't painted them because you haven't had the time? Either way I'm sure your intake has been fabulous. =)

    ReplyDelete