Friday, October 1, 2010

day 5/35

back to square one 146.
but i had a good eating day today.
~557.
and that only because i went out. (:
i like going out because then i dont have to think about eating. woot.
and there was a really cute guy there,
but darn im taken by my baby. (:
which i am perfectly okay with.
if only he was closer. :P
oh well, everyday is another day closer to when i see him.

and since i went out that means i exercised a bit too.
running and walking places. WOOT. haha.
although my parents flipped a shit. theyll have to deal.
because i wanna go out tomorrow too. haha.

ill just have to do sat in the morning.
ehh. but im nervous because they want to go out to eat lunch. :P
i might be able to get away with just a drink.
maybe, but they know i barely eat.
so maybe ill just say i have no money?
but then we're going shopping so idk.

i mean im not buying clothes because im saving up my money.
but. yeah, that reminds me. i need clothes.
but im afraid to go shopping. :P

<3

2 comments:

  1. shopping scares me a bit, too. i'll buy clothes that fit when i reach my goal weight. for now everything is baggy. good on you for the 557. that's great. stay strong, darling.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me laugh so much! :D

    My mum is constantly flipping a shit. I'm going out tonight (to eat ): ), and she's not a happy bunny

    Oh well, as needs must right? <3

    ReplyDelete