Sunday, May 23, 2010

up at four? write a blog post. haha.

I lost 3 pounds this week. yaaay!
I'm so excited. I finally broke the barrier I couldn't get past.
I think it's because I've been walking everywhere since Tuesday.
I like walking. haha.
also personal fitness helps. since I have to run everyday for it.

so it's four am.
and I'm not sleeping. because I'm a loser with insomnia.
or I just don't feel like sleeping.
my problem is I don't feel like doing anything either.
not reading or watching tv or anything.
just wrote another poem.
still thinking about the other boy.
and I hung out with my boyfriend today. well yesterday I guess.
it was nice. but I just kept trying to feel something.
I'm still working on it. XP.
being single was so much easier.

well I'm off. i might walk to cvs for an energy drink. I needs one of those lovelieess. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment